You are here: What Is New for Supervisors?
What Is New for Supervisors?
New features and enhancements to impact supervisors and agents. Some of these features are available to agents and supervisors
by default, while others need to be enabled by administrators to benefit from the functionality.
The following are features and enhancements introduced in recent product releases:
- Improved Broadcasting: s now receive an improved broadcasting message informing them of a platform switch. In addition to the notification message, a red alert bar also shows up at the top of the control panel alerting agents and reminding them to exhaust the interactions waiting in the queue. Agents are required to log out and log back in as they may experience some instability during the platform switch. This feature is specific to agents, but also available to supervisors.
- Ability to save agent preferences on server: Agents can now save their preferred settings on the server and access them on different computers or browsers. Prior to this enhancement, agents were able to save their preferences on their profiles and access them at the browser level only. This feature is specific to agents, but also available to supervisors.
- Allow agents to change display name: This new improvement allows agents to present themselves with a customized display name. The new feature ensures the agents privacy and helps them save time and effort to introduce themselves to customers every time they start a new chat. The agent display name appears in the Agent Console's control panel, Profile page, chat window, and CRM case created after a chat session. It can be modified by the administrator in the Configuration Manager, or if permitted, by the agents in Agent Console. The updates in Agent Console application immediately appears in Configuration Manager and vice versa. This feature is specific to agents, but also available to supervisors. See Configure your Profile to learn how agents can configure their profiles.
- Agent Whisper: Contact center supervisors can barge into active calls between agents and customers, listen in, and coach or train agents live with the Whisper feature.
- Automatic Monitoring: The silent monitoring feature allows supervisors to eavesdrop on a conversation between an agent and a customer without either party knowing that they are being monitored.
- Enhanced usability of real-time monitoring: Supervisors can access the monitoring tool from an easy-to-access monitoring tab along with other Local CRM tabs.
- Ability to pop open the monitoring window: Supervisors can open the monitoring window in a separate pop-up window.
- Improved Monitoring: The monitoring data is updated even when the supervisor's status is Break. Moreover, the last monitoring configuration before the supervisor logs out is saved, and presented when they log back in.
- Localization: We support European French and German.
- Browser Support: We support the Microsoft Edge browser.
Open topic with navigation