You are here: Wallboards Overview
The 8x8 Wallboard for Virtual Contact Center presents real-time metrics of your contact center operations on a desktop, display TV, or monitor on a contact center floor. You can get key statistics to answer questions, such as:
- How productive are my agents?
- What is the number of interactions waiting in a queue?
- What is the current longest waiting interaction in a queue?
- What is the current SLA activity?
- What is the total number of accepted transactions since the beginning of the day?
The metrics provide an insight into queue traffic, longest-waiting interactions in a queue, agent productivity status, and more. Access to these metrics allows agents and supervisors to respond to increased call volume quickly and maintain the service levels of your business.
You can choose from readily-available stats, or generate custom stats to suit your business requirements. Whether as a supervisor or an agent, you can look at the metrics and make instant adjustments to serve your customers better.
The 8x8 Wallboard offers the following benefits:
- Get a bird’s-eye view of call center performance, and track agent availability
- Get real-time metrics on contact center operations
- Apply business intelligence to the decision-making process
- Manage customer demand proactively, and reduce waiting time for customers
- Access dozens of pre-calculated stats built out of predefined queries
- Customize stats to suit business needs by building custom queries
- Display data on web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox
- Configure thresholds against key performance indicators to show alerts for potential or actual slips in performance
- Set up audio and visual alerts on breached thresholds
- Filter data to suit individual needs
- Get metrics in tabular format for easier navigation
- Make use of separate login access to the wallboard
- Wallboard Configuration: Login access to Configuration Manager, with permissions to configure Wallboards.
- Wallboard Access: Access to login credentials for Configuration Manager.
Open topic with navigation