You are here: Dialer with Campaign Management
Dialer with Campaign Management
Dialer with Campaign Management enables retrieving data from your Virtual Contact Center CRM and Salesforce Customer Resource Management (CRM) system, creating campaigns, executing campaigns, and tracking responses.
A campaign enables you to search, generate, and feed a campaign call list to an outbound phone queue, facilitating automated outbound dialing. Campaigns pull data from the customer object of our built-in CRM, or any CRM object, such as lead, account, or contact containing phone data from the Salesforce CRM. Campaigns are assigned to outbound phone queues, while agents assigned to these queues process campaign calls.
The Dialer uses CRM programming interfaces to select and extract information to build a dial campaign list. Once a campaign is setup and initiated in the Virtual Contact Center, agents sequentially receive screen pops showing contact information in Agent Console. After previewing the contact information, the agent clicks a button to dial an outbound call to reach a contact. As with an ordinary call, the agent is always on the line before the called party answers. When the call connects, the agent uses the respective CRM to manually update the contact record.
After completing an outbound dial, the agent enters the call disposition, such as the call reached, the targeted individual, an answering machine, a third party, a ring no answer situation, a busy number, an invalid, or disconnected number. This information allows a systematic determination of how the campaign list will be re-processed over time.
Dialer provides capabilities to generate a campaign call list, create, run, and recycle campaigns. The Dialer allows you, as an administrator, to:
- Manage and automate outbound dialing campaigns extracting data from your Virtual Contact Center CRM and the Salesforce CRM application.
- Support blended call centers; agents can be setup to process inbound and outbound calls with priorities, skills, and skill levels.
- Define CRM global properties for campaign management, which include selecting CRM objects and fields, and uploading audio messages for campaigns.
- Map transaction codes to automated disposition actions to schedule a call back, or try to call again.
- Search and retrieve records from your CRM to generate a campaign call list, and feed the list to an outbound queue.
- Assign a campaign to an outbound queue.
- Control and monitor campaigns.
- Upload and assign pre-recorded messages to campaigns.
- Offers a campaign call to an agent, presents the contact record details, and optionally allows a fixed amount of time for the agent to preview the record.
- Initiates a call to the contact if an agent accepts the call.
- Allow an agent to start playing a pre-recorded message on reaching a voice mail, then immediately switch back to available status, and attend the next interaction.
- Allow an agent to schedule calls in the event of reaching a contact at a busy time. The scheduled call generates a call reminder.
- Allow an agent to set up retrial attempts for an unsuccessful call, placing the retrial call back in the queue. The Retrial call is offered to any available agent on the queue at the specified time interval.
- Allow a supervisor to access real-time campaign statistics, campaign status, and generate historical reports exclusive to campaigns.
The limitations of Dialer are that it is:
- Limited to customers who use Virtual Contact Center CRM, and Salesforce CRM.
- Available only to agents who are logged in to the Salesforce CRM Multi Channel interface. CTI Connect is not supported.
Dialer Campaigns Work in Cycles
A key characteristic of nearly all dialer campaigns is that it is rare to reach the desired number of contacts after a single pass through a list. Therefore, campaign lists are recycled again and again using disposition codes from earlier cycles to alter selection and sort strategies to create new campaigns.
Open topic with navigation