Edit Multiple Extensions
By editing multiple extensions, you can:
To edit multiple extensions:
- Click Phone System in the top navigation bar.
- Click Edit Multiple Extensions.
- Using the gray navigation bar, configure options such as caller ID name, visibility in Auto Attendant, social networks, hold music, billing statements, outgoing call number, and time zone.
- Select or clear a check box in the top row to apply the change to the entire column.
- Select the Enable Virtual Office check box to allow extension user access to the Virtual Office desktop app and Virtual Office online app.
- Select the Enable Virtual Office Mobile check box to allow extension user access to the Virtual Office mobile app.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Note: Additional extension features can be configured by the phone administrator or by the individual extension user.
Open topic with navigation