Dialer provides capabilities to generate a campaign call list, create, run, and recycle campaigns. As an administrator, the Dialer allows you to:
- Manage and automate outbound dialing campaigns extracting data from your Virtual Contact Center CRM, and Salesforce CRM application.
- Support blended call centers - agents can be setup to process inbound and outbound calls with priorities, skills, and skill levels.
- Define CRM global properties for campaign management which include selecting CRM objects and fields, and uploading audio messages for campaigns.
- Map transaction codes to automated disposition actions to schedule a call back, or try to call again.
- Search and retrieve records from your CRM to generate a campaign call list, and feed the list to an outbound queue.
- Assign a campaign to an outbound queue.
- Control and monitor campaigns.
- Upload and assign pre-recorded messages to campaigns.
- Offers a campaign call to an agent, presents the contact record details, and optionally allows him a fixed amount of time to preview the record.
- Initiates a call to the contact if an agent accepts the call.
- Allows an agent to start playing a pre-recorded message on reaching a voice mail, then immediately switch back to available status, and attend the next interaction.
- Allows an agent to schedule calls in the event of reaching a contact at a busy time. The scheduled call generates a call reminder.
- Allows setting up retrial attempts for an unsuccessful call, placing the retrial call back in the queue. The Retrial call is offered to any available agent on the queue at the specified time interval.
- Allows a supervisor to access real time campaign statistics, campaign status, and generate historical reports exclusive to campaigns.
Open topic with navigation