Configuring your Virtual Contact Center requires you to:
- Review technical requirements—MoreTo ensure your infrastructure is best configured to interoperate with Virtual Contact Center, refer to the Virtual Contact Center Technical Requirements document.
- Create a maintenance notification distribution list—MoreVirtual Contact Center sends maintenance notification via email. We recommend you ask your email administrator to set up an email distribution list that includes all employees in your company who want to be notified of contact center maintenance. You can then enter the email list in the Home > Profile tab.
- Compile a list of agents—MoreCompile a list of employees who will use the Virtual Contact Center to interact with customers. The list should include first and last name, email address, login name, and phone number the user uses as their agent number in Virtual Contact Center.
- Gather physical phone number, soft or SIP phones IDs —MoreIf agents use physical phones to process contact center calls, gather agents' phone numbers. If agents use softphones (Bria 3), the software must be downloaded and installed. Gather the SIP phone IDs.
- Diagram automated call processing rules—More Draft a diagram on how you would like your call flow to be. This helps you configure an interaction flow to achieve the best customer experience.
Open topic with navigation