- Ability to manage concurrent chats with multiple customers and agents
- Availability of customers and agents chat list provides easy access to chats in progress
- The chat list is sorted primarily based on waiting time. The longest waiting chat is placed on top of the list.
- Icons to differentiate agent-to-customer chat from agent-to-agent chats
- Icons that highlight unread chat messages
- Icons indicating customers waiting for agents’ response
- Alerting icons for customers waiting longer than the SLA
- Ability to pop-out a chat window for improved handling of multiple chats
- Screen pop of relevant customer records on accepting chats
- Customer information such as Name, Email, and Transaction ID to display on the title bar of the popped out chat window
- Ability to sort the chat list by Identification – Nickname, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Transaction ID. By default, the chat list is sorted by waiting time.
- Track messages from new customers using Transaction ID
- Search chat list by name
Open topic with navigation