You are here: Overview
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with NetSuite CRM. The integration supports phone, voicemail, chat, and email channels allowing you to access data from NetSuite CRM through an integrated Agent Console.
Virtual Contact Center’s ability to integrate with external CRM offers the following benefits:
- Provides out-of-the-box integration with minimal configuration.
- Increases agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing out of the CRM application.
- Informs an agent about the caller by popping the caller's account information to the agent as soon as a call is offered.
The CRM integration allows you to perform your NetSuite account activities using the integrated Agent Console with the following features:
- Multi-media interaction support
- Complete Telephony Integration
- Single Sign-On functionality
- Visibility to queue status and agent presence
- Integrated chat management
- Embedded call recording
- Click-to-Dial capability directly from native NetSuite account
- Screen pop of the customer’s CRM record during inbound interactions
- Support for screen pop for web callback transactions
- Auto logs for inbound and outbound interactions
- Ability to associate auto logs to matching records for inbound interactions
- Ability for agents to toggle between the Agent Console and NetSuite accounts
- Outbound call log is not associated with any record.
- Inability to associate an activity to a matching contact record if the contact is not associated with a company.
- Integration limited to standard objects only. Custom objects are not supported, while custom fields are supported.
- Lack of support for CRM operations other than creating and querying custom fields.
- Lack of support for iFraming due to security compliance with NetSuite.
Open topic with navigation