Agents can handle multiple chats at the same time. The Configuration Manager administrator can configure each agent to handle up to six chats with customers, and an unlimited number of chats with other agents of the same tenant.
- Virtual Contact Center manages concurrent chats with multiple customers and agents.
- The customers and agents chat list provides easy access to chats in progress.
- The chat list is sorted primarily based on waiting time; the longest waiting chat is placed on top of the list.
- Icons differentiate agent-to-customer chat from agent-to-agent chats.
- Icons highlight unread chat messages.
- Icons indicate customers waiting for agent's response.
- Icons send alert if customers are waiting longer than targeted Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- A pop-out chat window improves handling multiple chats.
- Relevant customer records pops up when accepting chats.
- Customer information such as Name, Email, and Transaction ID display on the title bar of the popped out chat window.
- The chat list can be sorted by identification such as Nickname, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Transaction ID. By default, the chat list is sorted by waiting time.
- Tracks messages from new customers using Transaction ID .
- Searches chat list by name.
Open topic with navigation