Install 8x8 Integration Package
Installing 8x8 integration package for SugarCRM is a one-time task for the administrator. Once installed, the integration app is available to all SugarCRM agents. The integration package supports SugarCRM integration with either Virtual Office or Virtual Contact Center.
To install the integration package:
- Click to open SugarCRM Exchange, or copy and paste
https://sugarexchange.sugarcrm.com/apps/1011/8x8-integration-for-sugarin your browser and press enter. The 8x8 Integration page opens.
- Click Download.
- Enter your administrator credentials and click Log In to download 8x8 Integration package.
- Log in to SugarCRM account with administrator's username and password. Your SugarCRM dashboard appears.
- Click the admin image on the top right and select Admin to open the Administration page.
- Click Developer Tools > Module Loader.
- Click Choose File next to the Module to browse your directory. Locate and select the installation package (8x8 Integration).
- Click Upload. The 8x8 Integration package appears in the list.
- Click Install next to the installation package.
- Click Commit. A message notifies you that the installation has been successful. The 8x8 Integration package appears in the Module Loader and under the installed modules.
Click to clear the Validate User IP address checkbox.