Overview: HubSpot Integration
8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center integration with HubSpot brings phone communication through a dialer to your HubSpot environment. The application allows you to combine the benefits of HubSpot with the capabilities of Virtual Office and/or Virtual Contact Center, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your HubSpot accounts and contacts, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for HubSpot administrators whose organization uses version 3.1 of Virtual Office and/or Virtual Contact Center integration with HubSpot.
Virtual Office for HubSpot offers the following features:
- Communicate with users via voice channels and serve customers faster.
- Tap contextual information about the user and provide high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching contact record details before accepting a call, as well as seeing past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access contacts from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into HubSpot and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
Virtual Contact Center for HubSpot offers the following features:
- Integrate with the online implementation of HubSpot.
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Console via a browser tab.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Log phone, chat, and voicemail interactions automatically based on the associated Contact.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
The HubSpot integration:
- Supports only the Contact object in HubSpot
- Does not currently support click-to-dial
As integration with HubSpot is in the form of a Chrome extension, Google Chrome is required.
8x8 integration with HubSpot currently supports the Contact object in HubSpot.
Gather the login credentials of your HubSpot admin account.