Overview: Virtual Office and 8x8 Contact Center for Copper
Virtual Office and 8x8 Contact Center integration with Copper brings phone communication through a dialer to your Copper environment. The application launches conveniently from your Copper dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Copper with the capabilities of Virtual Office and 8x8 Contact Center, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your Copper contacts, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for Copper administrators who use version 1.0 of Virtual Office and/or 8x8 Contact Center integration with Copper.
8x8 integration with Copper is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
8x8 integration with Copper supports integration with 8x8 Virtual Office and 8x8 8x8 Contact Center.
Virtual Office for Copper offers the following features:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated interface
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching contact record details before accepting a call, as well as see past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access contacts from your Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Copper and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
8x8 Contact Center for Copper offers the following features:
- Communicate with customers via phone, voicemail, and chat channels.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console.
- Tap contextual information about the customer and offer high-quality customer service.
The Copper integration:
- does not currently support click to dial.
- can only be launches in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Integration with Copper supports: