Access Meeting History
You can access historical information on past meetings through My Meetings in your mobile application, and through Past Meetings in your desktop application.
- Tap to open the main menu.
- From the main menu, select My Meetings.
- Scroll through the list of meetings, and tap the name of a meeting to view meeting details.
You must log in to the Virtual Office desktop app to access meeting timelines, chats, and recordings.
- From the navigation menu, open the Meetings tab.
- Select Past Meetings. The Past Meeting window pops up with the list of meetings.
- Click next to a meeting in the list to view its information. The meeting information shows a timeline of participants' actions, chat logs, a list of recordings, and a Participant List button.
- Scroll through the meeting timeline to review participants' actions, or click the timeline to expand it.
- Click the desired message log to review it.