Overview: Virtual Office for Zoho
8x8 Virtual Office for Zoho brings phone communication through a dialer to your Zoho environment. The application launches conveniently from your dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Zoho with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call or while making an outbound call, Virtual Office for Zoho tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your Zoho accounts, contacts, and leads, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for Zoho agents who use Virtual Office integration with Zoho.
Using Virtual Office for Zoho, you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching contact record details before accepting a call, as well as viewing past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access contacts from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Zoho and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
- Search does not allow special characters, such as +, &, (), or @.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is not supported.
- Search does not support possible match results in the integration.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
The following objects have been tested with Virtual Office integration: