Overview: Virtual Office for Vtiger
8x8 Virtual Office for Vtiger brings phone communication through a dialer to your environment. The application launches conveniently from your Vtiger dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Vtiger with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your Vtiger accounts and contacts, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you can access contextual information about a returning caller and offer better customer experience. You are better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for Vtiger agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Office integration with Vtiger.
8x8 integration with Vtiger is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for Vtiger, you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated interface.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Know who is calling before you accept the call, as well as see past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access records from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Vtiger and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
The Vtiger integration:
- Does not currently support click-to-dial.
- Can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Supported CRM objects
Virtual Office for Vtiger supports the following objects in Vtiger: