Overview: Virtual Office for SugarCRM
8x8 Virtual Office for SugarCRM brings phone communication through a dialer to your SugarCRM environment. The application launches conveniently from your SugarCRM dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of SugarCRM with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app. Upon receiving an inbound or making an outbound call, the Virtual Office app within SugarCRM tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your SugarCRM accounts, contacts and leads, and screen pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before making or accepting a call.
This guide is intended for SugarCRM agents using the Virtual Office (VO) app to interact with customers.
The integration offers the following benefits:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated interface.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Know who is calling before you accept the call, as well as see previous interactions with the caller.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into SugarCRM and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
- Dial out from the Virtual Office app within SugarCRM.
- The SugarCRM integration can only be launched in a floating window.
- Automatic pop for new user creations is not supported yet.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
The following SugarCRM objects have been tested with Virtual Office integration: