Under the VO tab, you can find the following tabs:
- Phone: Access the dial pad to dial numbers.
- Call Log: View your recent call activity. If you have pending call log activity, these call logs are listed as Unprocessed. For details, see our content on tracking incomplete call logs.
- Contacts: View all your company contacts. In addition, you can search and find your Salesforce contacts here.
- Log out: Log out of the Virtual Office application.
You can enable several integration settings in the floating browser window.
Settings: Customize your app settings.
- Auto Call Log: Enable this option to automatically generate a log for all phone calls, chat interactions, and voicemails. A call log includes information about the time a call was initiated or terminated, its duration, and more. A chat log includes the chat time and transcript. Just like a phone log, the voicemail log includes information about the time a call was initiated, terminated, duration, and more. This option is enabled by default.
- Screen Pop On Inbound Call : Allows you to set a screen pop when the agent's call is ringing, connected, or never.
- Ringing: A contact pops up for a single-match record during an inbound call when the agent's call is ringing.
- Connected: A contact pops up for a single-match record when an inbound call connects.
- Never: The contact does not pop when there is a single-match record during an inbound call.
- Pop a record during a call: This controls the screen pop behavior while handling multiple concurrent inbound calls. If enabled, then during a second call, a contact screen pop displays if the call has single match record. If disabled, then during the second call, no contact screen pop displays.
- Outbound Pop: This controls contact screen pop for outbound calls. If enabled, when an agent makes an outbound call and a single-match record is found for that phone number, then a contact screen pop displays. The contact screen pop does not display if this option is disabled.
- Call Outcome Source
- Salesforce: You can use call outcome choices from the standard Salesforce field or a custom field defined for the purpose. Enabling this option extracts the call outcome choices from the standard field in Salesforce.
- Search Types
- Account: Enable this option so a call is searched for an existing Account. This option is enabled by default.
- Contact: Enable this option so a call is searched for an existing contact record. This option is enabled by default.
- Lead: Enable this option so a call is searched for an existing lead record. This option is disabled by default.
- Opportunity: Enable this option so a call is searched by a specific opportunity. This option is disabled by default
- Case: Enable this option so a call is searched by a case number. This option is disabled by default.
To log out of the application:
- Click on the top-right corner of the app.
- Click Logout to log out of the Virtual Office app.