Know the Interface
Virtual Office application for Salesforce has a navigation menu that allows quick access to all your important tasks:
Under VO tab, you can find the following tabs:
- Phone : Access the dial pad to dial numbers.
- Call Log: View your recent call activity. If you have pending call log activity, these call logs are listed as Unprocessed.
- Contacts: View all your company contacts. In addition, you can search and find your Salesforce contacts.
- Log out: Log out of the Virtual Office application.
Search tab Includes All and Unprocessed interactions. It allows you to enter notes and save them for the contact while you are still in the call. You can also assign the call to the right contact in case of multiple matches.
Settings offers options to check the application language, submit feedback, or learn about the product version. Click to display the following options:
- Integrations: Allows you to connect to Salesforce integration. Integration is enabled by default.
- Auto Call Log: Allows you to save the interaction log automatically at the end of a call. Automatic call log is enabled by default.
- Locale: Displays the language of the application.
- Report a problem: If you encounter problems with the app, report the problem by giving us some information. It sends an automatic log to the 8x8 support team.
- About: Displays logged in user name, DID number and extension, PBX, browser, and the version number of the app.
To log out the application:
- Click on the top-right corner of the app
- Click Logout to log out of the Virtual Office app.
Open topic with navigation