Check out the following questions, frequently asked by our customers, and our responses for them.
Screen pop failure is commonly attributed to browser caching issues, blocked pop-ups, and blocked websites. Try the following fixes:
- Clear cache
- Enable pop-up browsers
- Add URLs as trusted domains
- Click to open the menu from the upper right corner of your browser.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy, select Clear browsing data.
- Select the following options from the list:
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Click to open the menu from the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- Go to Settings .
- Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy, select Content settings.
- Under Plug-ins, click Manage exceptions.
- Enter the Salesforce domain address.8x8 Contact Center
- Select Allow from the drop-down list.
- Click Done.
Check with your IT administrator to see if your company has blocked the URL domain for the 8x8 cluster. Your company's IT may have configured the router or changed the registry to block some websites. If so, you must allow or add the 8x8 URL domain
If Search does not return any results, it may be because you do not have access to several entities in Salesforce:
Fields: Phone, MobilePhone, HomePhone, AssistantPhone, OtherPhone, Fax
Fields: Phone, Fax
Fields: Phone, MobilePhone, Fax
Note: If you are an agent, contact your administrator.