You are here: Integrations FAQ
Videos and other educational tools will be available over the course of this quarter that will help educate your sales team on the use of the new application.
- Problem: Screen pop fails in CRM integration with Virtual Office.
- Cause: Screen pop failure is commonly attributed to browser caching issues, blocked pop-ups, and blocked websites.
- Possible Fix:
- Clear cache
- Enable pop-up browsers
- Add URLs as trusted domains
How do I clear my browser cache?
- Click to open the menu from the upper right corner of your browser.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy, select Clear browsing data.
- Select the following options from the list:
- Cookies and other site and plugin data.
- Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
How do I allow pop-ups in my browser?
Ensure that browsers are set to allow pop-ups. To check whether your browser allows pop-ups from 8x8, place an inbound call to an agent.
Allow Pop-ups in Chrome
- Click to open the menu from the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- Go to Settings .
- Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy, select Content settings.
- Under Plug-ins, click Manage exceptions.
- Enter the Virtual Office for Salesforce domain address.
- Select Allow from the drop-down list.
- Click Done.
How do I add URLs as trusted domains?
Check with your IT administrator to see if your company has blocked the URL domain for the 8x8 cluster. Your company's IT may have configured the router or changed the registry to block some websites. If so, you must allow or add the 8x8 URL domain
Open topic with navigation