Overview: Virtual Office for NetSuite
8x8 integration with a CRM brings phone communication through a dialer to your NetSuite environment. The application launches conveniently from your NetSuite dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of NetSuite with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller has an existing record by searching your NetSuite records. It pops the matching Virtual Office for NetSuite record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for NetSuite agents who use version 3.1 of Virtual Office integration with NetSuite.
8x8 integration with NetSuite is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for NetSuite you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching record details before accepting a call, as well as viewing past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access records from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into NetSuite and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple-party calling.
The NetSuite integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Office for NetSuite supports the following objects in NetSuite: