You are here: Get Started > Log In
Single Sign-on is not supported for Microsoft Dynamics. For manual sign-on, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- On the top left corner of your home screen, click .
- The application launches in a floating browser window.
- At the prompt, enter your user ID and password to log in to the 8x8 Virtual Office app. Consult your supervisor for credentials.
Note: Multiple invalid login attempts may lock you out.
Tour the Virtual Office for Microsoft Dynamics Interface
The Virtual Office for MS Dynamics interface consists of a navigation menu with the following menu items:
Under VO tab, you can find the following tabs:
- Phone : Access your dialpad, view your active calls, and take notes to log calls.
- Call Log : Access all historic inbound and outbound calls to the extension. From here, you can also access notes that you have created for each of your calls in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Contacts : Access contacts from Microsoft Dynamics and the 8x8 Virtual Office contact directory.
- More : Click to access the following option:
Log out of the Virtual Office application.
- Settings : Customize your app settings.
- Integrations > MS Dynamics: Manage your MS Dynamics integration settings for call logging and screen pop. The integration with Virtual Office app and the following settings under integration are enabled by default:
- Auto Call Log: Enable this option to automatically generate a call/chat log. A call log includes information about the time a call was initiated, terminated, duration and more. A chat log includes the chat transcript as well.
- Auto Single Match Record Pop: Enable it to pop the record details in a browser tab so the agent can preview and prepare for the call.
- Call Log Pop: Enable this option to view the call log pop in a browser tab once the interaction is terminated.
- Locale: Displays the language of the application.
- Report a problem: If you encounter problems with the app, report the problem by giving us some information. It sends an automatic log to the 8x8 support team.
- About: View details on your user extension and the app.
Under the Search tab, you can search the contacts from Microsoft Dynamics or Virtual Office contact directory, assign contacts to active calls with unknown numbers, or with numbers that have multiple contact matches.
Access Contacts in Virtual Office for MS Dynamics
From the Contacts tab, browse or search for contacts from your contact directory and/or MS Dynamics to make calls. Simply hover over the desired contact, and click the icon to call.
To log out the application:
- Click on the top-right corner of the app
- Click Logout to log out of the Virtual Office app.
Open topic with navigation