Overview: Virtual Office for Freshdesk
8x8 Virtual Office for Freshdesk brings phone communication through a dialer to your Freshdesk environment. The application launches conveniently from your Freshdesk dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Freshdesk with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing contact by searching your Freshdesk contacts, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for agents who use version 3.1 of Virtual Office integration with Freshdesk.
8x8 integration with Freshdesk is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for Freshdesk, you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated interface
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching contact record details before accepting a call, as well as see past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access contacts from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Increase agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Freshdesk and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
The Freshdesk integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Office for Freshdesk supports the Contact object in Freshdesk.
In order to use Virtual Office for Freshdesk, you need:
- Login access to a Freshdesk account.
- Login access to an 8x8 Virtual Office extension via the 8x8 Work desktop app or 8x8 Work mobile app.