Overview: Virtual Office for Copper
8x8 Virtual Office for Copper brings phone communication through a dialer to your Copper environment. The application launches conveniently from your Copper dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Copper with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing record by searching your Copper accounts and records, and pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for Copper agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Office integration with Copper.
8x8 integration with Copper is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for Copper, you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Access data from your CRM through an integrated interface.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Know who is calling before you accept the call, as well as see past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access records from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Copper and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
The Copper integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Office for Copper supports the following objects in Copper: