Overview: Virtual Office for Agile CRM
8x8 integration with a CRM brings phone communication through a dialer to your 8x8, Inc.Agile CRM environment. The application launches conveniently from your Agile CRM dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of Agile CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller has an existing record by searching your Agile CRM records. It pops the matching Virtual Office for Agile CRM record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for Agile CRM agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Office integration with Agile CRM.
8x8 integration with Agile CRM is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for Agile CRM you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching record details before accepting a call, as well as viewing past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access records from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into Agile CRM and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple-party calling.
The Agile CRM integration:
- Does not currently support click-to-dial
- Can only be launched in a floating window
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Office for Agile CRM supports the following objects in Agile CRM: