Overview: Virtual Office for 1CRM
8x8 integration with a CRM brings phone communication through a dialer to your 1CRM environment. The application launches conveniently from your 1CRM dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of 1CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Office, and interact with your customers via phone without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller has an existing record by searching your 1CRM accounts and records. It pops the matching record for you to preview and prepare for the call. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning caller. You can be better informed and prepared to answer calls by previewing relevant caller record details before accepting a call.
This guide is intended for 1CRM agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Office integration with 1CRM.
8x8 integration with 1CRM is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Office for 1CRM, you can:
- Communicate with users via the voice channel and serve customers faster.
- Tap contextual information about the user and offer high-quality service. Be ready for any call by previewing matching record details before accepting a call, as well as viewing past interactions with the caller.
- Reduce the waiting time for the caller while you look up record details.
- Access records from the Virtual Office contact directory for quick search and calling.
- Quickly and intuitively log call details into 1CRM and stay on top of communication with users.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple-party calling.
The 1CRM integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Office for 1CRM supports the following objects in 1CRM: