Overview: integrate with Microsoft Office 365
8x8 Video Meetings users are able to schedule meetings directly from Microsoft Office 365 on any computer by installing the Office 365 plug-in for 8x8 Video Meetings. This plug-in allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating 8x8 Video Meetings via Office 365, and the closer integration with your Microsoft apps means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Schedule and join 8x8 Video Meetings directly from Office 365 on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- For additional capabilities of 8x8 Video Meetings, click here.
- The Virtual Office desktop app does not sync both ways with Office 365. Edits made to a meeting in Office 365 carry over to the same meeting listed in the Virtual Office desktop app, but not vice versa.
- 8x8 Video Meetings
- Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 (MSI) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook on the Web (Office 365 and Outlook.com)
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2016 On-Premise)
View additional information
For information on the integration, please refer to:
- Details on installing and logging in to the Office 365 plug-in.
- Details on using 8x8 Video Meetings using the plug-in.