Install the Google Calendar Extension for 8x8 Video Meetings
You can install the Google Calendar Chrome extension for 8x8 Video Meetings from the Google Chrome store, and log in to get started.
To install the extension:
- Open the extension page in the Google Chrome store.
- In the extension details, click Add to Chrome.
- At the prompt, confirm to install the extension.
- The next time you open Google Calendar, accept the prompt to let Virtual Office access Google Calendar.
Once you are finished installing, log in to the integration from Google Calendar.
To log in:
- In Google Calendar, double-click in the desired calendar day to begin scheduling a new meeting.
- If you are not logged in to the extension, click Login.
The button that read Login now reads Add 8x8 Meeting. You are now ready to add 8x8 Video Meetings to Google Calendar events.
View additional information
For information on the integration, please refer to: