About integrations for 8x8 Video Meetings
8x8 Video Meetings offers integration with widely-used calendar applications, such as Google Calendar and Microsoft Office 365. Combine the convenience of your usual calendar application with the capabilities of 8x8 Video Meetings, and make it easier than ever to collaborate with your colleagues!
Schedule 8x8 Video Meetings directly from Google Calendar, Office 365, and Microsoft Outlook using their respective 8x8 Video Meetings plug-ins.
For details on the Google Calendar 8x8 Video Meetings Chrome extension, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Google Calendar.
- Install the Google Calendar Chrome extension.
- Create meetings with the Google Calendar Chrome extension.
For details on the Office 365 8x8 Video Meetings plug-in, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Office 365.
- Install the Office 365 plug-in.
- Create meetings with the Office 365 plug-in.
For details on the Outlook 8x8 Video Meetings plug-in, refer to how you can:
- Get an overview on integration with Outlook.
- Install the Outlook plug-in.
Important: In order for integration with Microsoft to function, ensure that you are using a version that is compatible with your current version of the Virtual Office desktop app:
-Download version 6.1.2 of the plug-in for calling with Skype for Business.
-Download version 6.0 of the plug-ins for meetings with Outlook and calling with Outlook.