Overview: integrate with Google Calendar
8x8 Video Meetings users are able to schedule meetings directly from Google Calendar by installing the Google Calendar Chrome extension for 8x8 Video Meetings. This extension allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating 8x8 Video Meetings via Google Calendar, and the closer integration with Gmail means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Via Google Calendar, access the availability of your colleagues while scheduling the meeting, and secure their RSVP status.
- Schedule and join 8x8 Video Meetings directly from Google Calendar on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- For additional capabilities of 8x8 Video Meetings, click here.
- The Virtual Office desktop app does not sync both ways with Google Calendar. Edits made to a meeting in Google Calendar carry over to the same meeting listed in the Virtual Office desktop app, but not vice versa.
- 8x8 Video Meetings
- Google Chrome browser (version 61 or newer)
View additional information
For information on the integration, please refer to: