Overview: 8x8 Contact Center for Zendesk
8x8 Contact Center for Zendesk offers multichannel integration with Zendesk, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 8x8 Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer. During an inbound interaction, 8x8 Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
8x8 Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work.
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service.
This guide is intended for Zendesk agents using the 8x8 Contact Center for Zendesk to interact with customers.
Using 8x8 Contact Center for Zendesk, you can:
- Manage customer phone calls as an agent in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- Use integrated functionality with 8x8 8x8 Contact Center, also known as Agent Console.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Log phone, chat, and voicemail interactions automatically based on account, contact, case, opportunities, and leads.
8x8 Contact Center for Zendesk does not currently support click-to-dial.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
The following Zendesk objects have been tested with 8x8 Contact Center integration. Contact 8x8 Professional Services for any out-of-the-box customization.