Overview: Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger
8x8 Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger offers multichannel integration with Vtiger, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of Vtiger with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels and thus allows you to access data from Vtiger through an integrated Agent Console. Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience so you can access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger tracks whether the caller is an existing user by searching Vtiger records and presenting the matching record for agent preview. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with Vtiger offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
This guide is intended for Vtiger agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Contact Center integration with Vtiger.
8x8 integration with Vtiger is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Using Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger, you can:
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- View real-time queue status and process interactions efficiently.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- does not currently support click-to-dial.
- can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Contact Center for Vtiger supports the following objects in Vtiger: