8x8 Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with SugarCRM, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer. During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work.
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service.
This guide is intended for SugarCRM agents using the Virtual Contact Center (VCC) app to interact with customers.
The integration with Virtual Contact Center offers the following features:
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Increase agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Console via floating window of integration.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Log phone, chat, and voicemail interactions automatically based on account, contact, case, opportunities, and leads.
- The SugarCRM integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
The following SugarCRM objects have been tested with Virtual Contact Center integration: