Browser requirements for 8x8 Contact Center integrations
8x8 Contact Center integration with Salesforce is supported on Google Chrome browser.
To enable your CRM instance to interoperate with your 8x8 Contact Center, you must have administrative access to:
- Your CRM account
- 8x8 Contact Center 8x8 Configuration Manager
- Access permission to Contact, Account, and Lead objects in Salesforce
Supported Salesforce editions
8x8 Contact Center integration is supported on the following editions of Salesforce:
Before you begin using the 8x8 Contact Center integration app, we recommend defining the browser settings in Chrome to allow pop-ups and white list the 8x8 cloud domain URL.
- Go to Chrome browser settings.
- Search for pop-up settings and select the Pop-up and redirects setting.
- Click Add and enter <https://cloud8.8x8.com> to the list of allowed sites. Chrome automatically saves these settings.