Overview: Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk
8x8 Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk offers multichannel integration with Freshdesk, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of Freshdesk with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from Freshdesk through an integrated Agent Console. Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer. During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk tracks whether the caller is an existing user by searching Freshdesk records and presenting the matching record for agent preview. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with Freshdesk offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work.
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service.
This guide is intended for Freshdesk agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Contact Center (VCC) integration with Freshdesk.
The 8x8 Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk, you can:
- Manage customer phone calls as an agent.
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Increase agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- View real-time queue status and process interactions efficiently.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
Single Sign-On functionality is not supported for Freshdesk.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Contact Center for Freshdesk supports the following objects in Freshdesk: