Overview: Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM
8x8 Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM offers multichannel integration with Agile CRM, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of Agile CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels and thus allows you to access data from Agile CRM through an integrated Agent Console. Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience so you can access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM tracks whether the caller is an existing user by searching Agile CRM records and presenting the matching record for agent preview. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with Agile CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
This guide is intended for Agile CRM agents who use version 1.0 of Virtual Contact Center integration with Agile CRM.
8x8 integration with Agile CRM is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM, you can:
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- View real-time queue status and process interactions efficiently.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
The Agile CRM integration:
- Does not currently support click-to-dial
- Can only be launched in a floating window
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Virtual Contact Center for Agile CRM supports the following objects in Agile CRM: