Overview: 8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM
8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM offers multichannel integration with 1CRM, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of 1CRM with the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels and thus allows you to access data from 1CRM through an integrated 8x8 Agent Console. 8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience so you can access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, 8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM tracks whether the caller is an existing user by searching 1CRM records and presenting the matching record for agent preview. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
8x8 Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with 1CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
This guide is intended for 1CRM agents who use version 1.0 of 8x8 Contact Center integration with 1CRM.
8x8 integration with 1CRM is currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Using Virtual Contact Center for 1CRM, you can:
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- View real-time queue status and process interactions efficiently.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
The 1CRM integration:
- does not currently support click-to-dial.
- can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
8x8 Contact Center for 1CRM supports the following objects in 1CRM: