Overview: 8x8 Meeting Rooms
Let’s say your organization uses in-room conferencing systems to facilitate team and company meetings. As an administrator, you can enhance collaboration within your organization by empowering your existing conference room hardware with 8x8 Meeting Rooms! Enable users to access scheduled meetings the moment they walk into a conference room, instantly launch content sharing on a conference room television, and much more.
- Take advantage of existing in-room conferencing hardware to interoperate with 8x8 Video Meetings.
- Join scheduled meetings with a single tap upon walking into the relevant conference room.
- Enhance presentations by instantly casting the content of your computer desktop or a specific window to a conference room television.
- 720p resolution
- USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Speaker: 3.5 mm audio, or USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Microphone: USB 3 or USB-C connectivity
- Room computer: Mac Mini quad-core with 8GB memory
- TV or display screen:
- 1080p resolution
- HDMI USB-C connectivity
- Tablet device (recommended):
- iPad running iOS 12 or higher
- Android tablet running Android 9 or higher
- Screen share adapter (optional):
- HDMI input
- USB 3 or USB-C output