Manage Three-Way Calls
Call Waiting offers the ability to answer a second call while on an existing call, switch between the calls, and merge them into a three-way conference. The incoming call is indicated with the caller ID.
How do I accept an incoming call while on an active call?
- While on an active call, announce to the current caller that you are placing the call on hold.
- To place the first call on hold and answer the second incoming call, tap in the call management controls.
- Once you have one active and one held call, tap to switch between calls.
Note: To receive a second call while already on a call, you must turn off the option to forward calls when busy.
How do I add a second call to an active call?
- During an active call, place the call on hold.
The other party hears music until you resume.
- To add a new call, tap in the call management controls.
- Enter the number or name of the person you wish to call.
- Tap Call.
Once the call is established, you are handling two calls: one active and the other one on hold. The call status is indicated next to each call.
How do I switch between two calls?
- When you receive an incoming call while on an existing call, announce to the current caller that you are placing the call on hold.
- Tap in the call management controls to place the active call on hold and accept the incoming call. You are connected to the second call while placing the current call on hold.
- Once you have one active call and one held call, tap to place the second call on hold and switch to the first call.
How do I initiate a conference call?
- While you have one active call and one call on hold, tap in the call management controls to initiate a three-way conference call.
- To leave or end a conference, you can:
- Tap End Conference to end the call for all parties.
- Tap Leave Conference to allow other parties to continue without you.
Copyright © 2017 8x8, Inc. Tous droits réservés – Version 7.0