Virtual Office Mobile App - What's New?
Important: Virtual Office Mobile 7.0 is here. We have introduced a brand new user experience and more. To download the Virtual Office Mobile app 7.0, go to your app store. To learn more, .
For a list of the bugs fixed in this release, refer to our .
Previous Release Features
- Improved call connectivity when transitioning between Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Ability to share debug logs via email and messaging. From the menu, go to Help > for logs. You can share this log for debugging.
Click here to learn more.
- Updated voicemail offers a new experience and improved playback.
- Ability to share faxes and voicemails via email, messaging, and other applications.
- A call from another extension user on the PBX shows the extension number instead of the DID.
This helps identify internal and external calls easily.
- Offers a new user terms and conditions.
- New simplified navigation design.
- Call quality reporting: Ability to track quality of calls handled by the L'application mobile Virtual Office using 8x8 Virtual Office Analytics.
- HD voice (Pending PBX support): The high definition voice offers premium call quality.
- Encrypted Calling: With support for encrypted calling, you can now enjoy better call quality without compromising on security.
Contact 8x8 to purchase this premium feature.
In previous releases, the L'application mobile Virtual Office introduced the following features:
- Save Contacts to New Favorites Tab: Save your frequently used contacts to the Favorites tab for the quick access.
Refer to Favorites for more details.
- Filter Company Contacts by Group: Group company and personal contacts by tags such as Department and Location.
By default, the option is disabled displaying company and personal contacts as a flat file. Refer to Grouping Contacts for more details.
- Create Personal Contacts in the Contact de l'entreprise: Create new personal contacts and add them to the Contact de l'entreprise from the Company tab.
Click here for details.
- New Login Screen: The L'application mobile Virtual Office has a new login screen consistent with the L'application de bureau Virtual Office and Virtual Office : application en ligne.
Refer to Login for more details.
- Away Presence Status: Your status automatically changes to Away if you are logged in but inactive for a specified time.
You can change your status to Away manually, but still receive calls on your phone. Refer to Presence Management for more status options.
- SMS: Send instant text messages from your business phone number to clients, personal contacts, and co-workers using SMS and IM services from 8x8 Virtual Office.
For details, click here.
- Cellular Call Mode for Better Call Quality: With Cellular Call Mode, you can handle inbound and outbound calls over the cellular network and experience better call quality and call connection.
On launching the upgraded version, you are automatically prompted to set up your preferred call mode.
To change your call mode settings, follow the on-screen prompts.
Click here for benefits and limitations of using mobile data network and cellular network.
Ouvrir la rubrique avec les liens de navigation