In 8x8 Contact Center, you may be able to pull email interactions from an email queue, but not delete them. Agents can delete emails only if their contact center administrator has configured their 8x8 Agent Console8x8 Contact Center's browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) used by Agents to manage customer interactions. account to allow deleting pending email interactions from a queue. If your 8x8 AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Console account does not have delete permissions, you are not able to see the Delete button or the check boxes to select emails.
Deleting a pulled email interaction from an email queue:
- Permanently deletes the interaction from the queue.
- Does not delete the customer record associated with the email from the Local CRM.
To permanently delete email interactions from an email queue:
- In 8x8 Agent Console, set your status to Working Offline.
If your status is Available, 8x8 Agent Console may offer you a new interaction before you can complete pulling email interactions from an email queue.
- Go to the Status tab in the Control Panel.
- Click Pull or click on the number of emails.
- In the list of queued emails, perform one of the following:
- To remove individual email interactions from the queue, select one or more email messages.
- To remove all email interactions in the list, select the check box in the column heading.
- Click Delete.
8x8 Agent Console displays a delete confirmation dialog. In the dialog, click OK to permanently remove the selected email interactions from the queue.