Activate 8x8 Agent Workspace
Note: Applicable to 8x8 Contact Center administrators only
As 8x8 Contact Center admins, you can now activate the new 8x8 Agent Workspace The brand new interface for 8x8 Contact Center agents to receive and process customer interactions. for all agents, specific agent-groups, and specific agents. You can further allow an agent to switch between the classic Agent Console 8x8 Contact Center's browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) used by Agents to manage customer interactions. and the new 8x8 Agent Agents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Workspace applications.
As an admin, log into Configuration Manager to enable these settings.
- In your preferred browser, enter https://login.8x8.com/.
- In the 8x8 login page, enter your username or email and click Continue.
- Enter your password and click Login.
- The 8x8 application panel launches listing all the applications available to you.
- Select Configuration Manager for Contact Center to launch the application.
- Go to Agent Groups from the menu.
- From the list of groups, select to edit a group.
In General, under Agent Experience Selection, select Agent Workspace from the following options:
- Click Save.
- Go to Users from the menu.
- From the list, select a user to edit settings.
In General, under Agent Experience Selection, select Agent Workspace from the following options::
- Click Save.