Customer Experience provides contact center agents with an interaction overview specific to the agent, as well as an overview of the caller's experience once the call enters the contact center. It shows a detailed view of the recent calls with full filtering options, helping agents assess and improve their performance and quickly find the call detail information.
8x8 Customer Experience:
- Gives insight into the interactions handled by agents such as call type and direction, call duration, caller name, and more, inside 8x8 Contact Center.
- Presents a graphical view of the complete caller journey from the time it enters the contact center until the time the call is terminated.
- Allows for advanced search of all interactions such as inbound and outbound calls, agent or system-generated calls, and more.
- Allows you to download interactions data in Excel and PDF format.
To access Customer Experience:
- Log in to 8x8 Agent Agents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Workspace using the URL and login information
- Click Main menu .
- Select Customer Experience.
The dashboard launches in a separate browser window.