You are here: Enable Periscope for Analytics
Enable Periscope for Analytics
By enabling Salesforce Analytics Periscope, you can allow managers to view the team summary pages of other teams as though they were looking at their own team page. In this way, an authorized manager can better assess the strengths and weaknesses of all teams and sub-teams available to them.
To enable Periscope:
- Log in to your Salesforce administrator 8x8 Configurator tool.
Note: At this time, the 8x8 Configurator only only supports a Production environment.
- If this is the first time you have used the 8x8 Configurator tool, Salesforce first prompts you to allow the tool access to your Salesforce environment.
- Once you log in, click Analytics in the left menu of the 8x8 Configurator.
- Search for each user who needs access to Periscope.
- Click the user’s name to add them to the list of authorized Periscope users, and Save.
Open topic with navigation