You are here: Configure the Application
Configure the Application
Users need to provide credentials for the application to access Salesforce data.
Note: We recommend configuring while in Salesforce Classic Mode, rather than in Lightning Mode. You can click your profile icon to open a drop-down menu, and select to temporarily switch to the Classic experience.
- Have your user log in to Salesforce via either Sandbox or Production, and bring up the application using the following steps.
- Click the plus icon at the far right of your tab bar.
- Click Customize My Tabs.
- In the Available Tabs panel, find and select 8x8 Analytics.
- Click Add, and then click Up or Down to position it among your tabs.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the web browser page if needed, then click the 8x8 Analytics tab within Salesforce.
Open topic with navigation