Customize Your Availability Status
To set your availability status manually:
- Use the arrows next to your profile picture in the header to view availability status types.
- You may select Available, Away, Do Not Disturb, Busy, Invisible, or Custom.
Note: Setting your status to Do Not Disturb routes your incoming calls to your voicemail. It also shows a warning message to your co-workers before they send you an IM.
- If you select Custom, you can also include a personal message with your status availability, such as <working hard> or <need some help>.
- Set up to automatically change status when you are:
Your status reverts to Available automatically after the activity.
- Attending a Virtual Office meeting. You can set a custom status message that appears whenever you are attending a meeting.
- Inactive (Away) for a specified period of time.
Open topic with navigation