Access Message History
When you send messages to contacts or external numbers in Virtual Office, the messages become available for you to review in a convenient list of recent chats in the Messages tab.
To access your message history:
- Open the Messages tab to bring up your list of chats.
- To access your message history with a specific user or group, click the desired chat in the list to view your messages.
To create personal contacts from message history:
If you frequently communicate with a number outside of your company contacts, you can create a personal contact directly from a message.
- Go to Messages.
- Hover over the desired message, and then click the More icon that appears to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Create new contact to start creating a new contact; the number and Caller ID (if one exists) are automatically filled in.
- Enter the contact details.
- When you are finished, save your changes. The personal contact now shows up under Contacts > My Contacts.
Open topic with navigation