Initiate Meeting Video
With 8x8 Virtual Office Meetings, meet face-to-face in an HD video and audio experience. We offer face-to-face web conferences with industry-leading HD audio technology and optional HD video. When bandwidth is constrained, 8x8’s resilient HD video automatically adjusts to deliver high resolution and fidelity with low latency, even over Wi-Fi and public Internet. In a meeting, you can:
- Experience up to HD 1080p resolution on desktop, and 720p on mobile.
- View and share video as part of 16 concurrent video streams on Windows, and 9 on Mac, plus self-view.
- Switch between multiple cameras on your computer or device.
Note: HD video is available based on your subscription.
To share video in a meeting:
- While in a meeting, click the Start Video icon to begin sharing video.
- If you accidentally close the video screen, or want to bring it up after minimizing, click the More Options icon to open a drop-down menu, and select Show Video.
- When you want to stop sharing video, click the Stop Video icon.
To edit video settings:
- While in a meeting, click the More Options icon to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Audio Video Settings. The settings open in the main window of the Virtual Office desktop app.
- Select your desired media devices to use in the meeting.
Open topic with navigation