You are here: Virtual Office Meetings Overview
Virtual Office Meetings Overview
As an integral part of Virtual Office, Virtual Office Meetings allows instant collaboration from within Virtual Office on desktop or mobile, whether you are a host, participant, or external guest.
Virtual Office Meetings offers you a flexible web and audio conferencing experience that turns ordinary phone calls and calendar events into productive meetings, and helps you collaborate with your colleagues more efficiently than ever.
- Collaborate with your colleagues via desktop on PC or Mac, or via mobile on iOS or Android.
- As a host, customize your meeting experience to best suit the size and purpose of the meeting.
- Schedule meetings and invite participants in advance, or launch time-sensitive meetings instantly and invite participants on the fly.
- Join meetings:
- Via Virtual Office or online, or dial in to a meeting to join meeting audio while on the go.
- As an audio-only participant via toll-free dial-in numbers.
- As an international participant dialing in via phone numbers local to you.
- As an external guest without needing to log in to Virtual Office apps.
- Using your organization's usual in-room meeting systems.
- Enjoy high-definition audio and video to facilitate your meeting.
- Take advantage of group and individual chat while in a meeting.
- Share and view on-screen content, such as a slideshow or product plan.
- As a host, record meeting audio and shared content for future reference.
- Use Virtual Office Meetings plug-ins with your usual calendar apps to deliver an integrated meeting experience.
- The number of concurrent video streams available in a meeting varies based on your operating system.
- HD video is available based on subscription.
- In the Classic Mode of the Virtual Office desktop app, Whiteboards shared in Virtual Office Meetings cannot be saved at this time.
Open topic with navigation