Meeting hosts can record meeting audio and content sharing by exercising their host rights. Hosts can share their recordings with other meeting participants for later review. You can access meeting recordings from the list of your past meetings.
To record in meetings:
- Click in the meeting controls to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Start Recording.
- Agree to the recording terms and conditions. An announcement plays for all participants that the meeting is being recorded.
- To stop recording, reopen the drop-down under , and select Stop Recording. An announcement plays for all participants that the meeting is no longer being recorded.
The host can end recording at will, or continue recording for the duration of the meeting. Even if all hosts leave the meeting, the recording continues until the end of the meeting if not switched off manually.
- After the meeting ends, hosts can access meeting recordings.
Note: By default, you have 1 GB of free storage (up to approximately 35 hours of audio) for audio and shared content recording. For your convenience, your storage capacity is automatically upgraded in 1 GB increments if you go over your default limit. If you have access to Classic Mode, you can track your current storage capacity.
Open topic with navigation